Carl A Jackman Concept Artist
Somewhere in Canada
Additional Websites: https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/1581/carl-jackman
- I develop art asset packages for use in virtual TTRPG games such as "Dungeons and Dragons" for the online application and storefront Roll20.
- Assets I release on Roll20 have been developed on my own time, are my original creations, and are not for commercial redistribution by other entities.
- Self Employment
Concept Artist, CodeHatch Corporation 2013-2019
• Worked with project director and 3d art staff
• Produced character, environmental, creature, mechanical, and prop concepts
• Iterated upon and developed layouts, graphics, and icons for in game user interfaces
• Developed game brand logos and provided marketing illustrations
• Partnered with select staff to produce concept work for prototype projects
• Assigned or forwarded tasks on the art and implementation pipeline in JIRA
• HEAT | 2019 (published on Steam)
• Reign of Kings | 2015 (published on Steam)
• Starforge | 2014 (available at http://www.starforge.com/)